Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (Talent -Fields Service – Sales – Marketing – Contracts)
Bring your human capital management to the cloud for a mobile, employee-focused, strategic HR approach that helps you find and hire the right people, nurture success, and deliver high-impact, sustainable results.
Quickly find the talented people you need and deliver more engaging candidate experiences with native integration to LinkedIn and streamlined, collaborative experiences across candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Simplify candidate evaluation with visibility into LinkedIn profiles throughout the hiring process
- Improve communication with native integration to LinkedIn InMail and mobile feedback capabilities
- Streamline interviews using Office 365 to coordinate calendars and set appointments
Help new employees hit the ground running while feeling impactful and connected throughout those first few critical months.
- Increase productivity by identifying critical contacts and sharing resources and relevant documents
- Personalize the pre-boarding and onboarding experience with customizable onboarding guides
- Monitor onboarding success with real-time dashboards
Provide continuous feedback and reward high performers by turning performance into a daily, two-way conversation between employees and managers.
- View real-time performance dashboards and track accomplishments
- Get full transparency around employee performance to take immediate corrective action
- Offer visibility through performance journals, real-time feedback, and collaborative goal management
Easily track employee accomplishments, ensure completion of required certifications, and recommend additional training and developmental opportunities to further employee careers.
- Drive the next best action for professional growth with role-tailored experiences
- Guide employees to complete required training and suggest professional development resources
mprove business impact and drive an agile, high-performance culture by automating routine HR tasks and focusing on strategic initiatives.
- Create centralized employee profiles that highlight skills and experiences—using Microsoft Office 365 and LinkedIn data
- Get visibility across your global organization and minimize compliance risk
- Improve planning with cost-effective programs that can be tracked and analyzed